Accounting / Finance Department Responsibilities
- Accounting reporting of results to Shipboard Management;
- Assisting in areas needed- preparing month-end balance sheet reconciliations of accounts; preparing monthly accruals of revenues expenses;
- Participating in projects assigned by management;
- Performing in analysis of shipboard activity;
- Reviewing and recording revenues, expenses, costs;
- Recording all prepaid functions;
- Reviewing all voyage documentation for validity and reporting to the supervising staff accountant;
- Auditing weekly voyage paperwork;
- Preparing month-end balance sheets, profit, loss statements, financial reports;
- Analyzing trends, revenues, costs, ;
- Predicting revenues and expenses.
Accounting / Finance Department Requirements
Bachelor’s degree, experience in related field, business experience required.
Accounting / Finance Department Salary
$2000-3600 per month.