– Media, advertising, collateral, promotions, special events;
– Exploring options to realize greater efficiencies in the Marketing Department.
Strong marketing and strategic thinking, Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Advertising, Excel & Word required. Experience in the travel industry is a plus. Experience in a marketing/advertising position with management responsibility. Excellent interpersonal skills.
Salary: $2800-4500 per month.
Air/Sea Operations Department
– Making and confirming airline reservations for travel agents and guests by telephone or e-mail;
– Using appropriate pricing guidelines to quote additional costs;
– Answering telephone calls and e-mails from travel partners, guests;
– Describing and promoting air products and services;
– Daily monitoring and correction of errors, adapting to changing circumstances in the airline marketplace;
High School diploma or general education degree and customer service experience required. Some college is a plus. At least one to two years related experience.
Salary: $1800-2500 per month.
Art and Wine Auctioneer
Clean cut, motivated, able to stay on board for long contract. Art knowledge- a plus. Good command of English is a must, as they must speak and communicate in front of groups of people.
Fixed salary plus commission $2500-4000 per month.
Clean cut, motivated, able to stay on board for long contract. Wine knowledge- a plus. Companies usually provide one or two weeks land based training. Good command of English is a must, as they must speak and communicate in front of groups of people.
Fixed salary plus commission $2
200-3000 per month.
Cruise ships that are at sea or in a foreign port on a Sunday generally provide passengers on board church services performed by Catholic Priests or Protestant Ministers. This is especially needed on religious holidays such as Christmas and Easter. Rabbis are also employed for the Jewish holidays.
Salary: this is normally a non-paid position, but rather a working vacation for the clergymen.
Gentleman Dance Host
Accompanying unescorted women on the dance floor. Cruise lines usually invite men aboard to dance and share activities aboard. Dance Hosts have to be mature gentlemen. Good health, dance abilities, social skills are required. Good manners and strict moral standards. Single, divorced or widowed. Capable of doing all the Ballroom and Latin dances. Being able to dance other type of dances is a plus.
Salary: Not a paid position! Dance Hosts work for exchanging services for free cruises.